Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Wish Come True ^^

At last it got my 1st own console game since I'm alive in Earth..
Check the pic below..
Got my own PS3, Sony TV for PS3 and DVD player (it just free, so just grab it but it an old model)..

so far game I got are:
1. Ninja Gaiden Sigma (free)
2. Assassin Creed II
3. Street Fighter IV
4. Final Fantasy XIII

game hunt:
1. God of War Collections & God of War 3
2. Resonance of Fate (suggest from seraph)
3. Dante Inferno
4. No idea for now xP

Note: So damn expensive price for each game ><

6 comments:

shinwa said...

fffff- ps3 !!

HafisUN said...

my 3 months salary gone in 1 night ^^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
seraph said...

owh didn't notice it, you finally got it, gratz.

in case you have spare money, you can try these games XD

-Valkyria Chronicles
-White Knight Chronicles

and if you like western game, then obviously the likes of Uncharted 2 and Dragon Age :3

HafisUN said...

thx for recommend the game..
will buy it when i got some spare money XD