Saturday, January 17, 2009

Anime for This Week!!

Starting Sunday 11/01/2009 until today, Saturday 17/01/2009, I'm only get to finish 3 anime :(
1st is Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty



2nd is Kemeko DX (DX=Deluxe??)For both this anime, there is 1 things that I can say about this both series..
Man, they need more continuation/season..I almost not satisfy with the ending of the both
series :(
There is one series that I'm not able to download for the past weeks..
The name is Koihime Musou..Seems that shinwa-sama enjoy this series,
so it a MUST for me then :D
After Otakuworks and Baka-Wolf had remove this anime DDL,
the only DDL that i can find in AnimeTake,but it in MU link :(
It will take time for me to download this anime because my MU speed is halve from my max speed (not premium member lol)
Hopefully i can finish download this anime to watch in the next week (tomorrow maa XD) weekend :D

No comments: